 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6143
  Shipping update from Mike's Parts Sales

First, thanks to everyone who sent words of support - Rachael and I appreciated them. Second, I sorted and packed parts all day Saturday and somewhere along the way forgot that the Post Office closed at 4pm instead of 7pm, so I have all the packages (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)