 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6107
Re: Price Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 20:25:42 GMT

Kevin Loch scribed ...

What was the quote from the recent toy show?  Something like
"I don't sell Lego because there isn't a price guide for it."

Thank God.

I have to second that.

I buy extra of what I think is a good deal and I try to share it with
others.  Sometimes I find a market, sometimes I don't, but I do like the
thought of getting sets to hobbyists rather than the next parentel unit that
just happens to walk into a particular wallyworld.

Will