 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6087
  Slight delay on shipping from Mike's Parts Sales

Hey folks, Just wanted to let everyone know here (without risking a mass mailing <g>) that I'm running a little behind on getting packages shipped out from my parts sales. My wife and I have spent the better part of the last week of evenings and (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Slight delay on shipping from Mike's Parts Sales

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:FuM8It.5wx@lugnet.com... [...] (...) the (...) If that new auction, when it starts, would by any chance happen to include a 12CM flex cable from 8856 or any other set that included it, I (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)