 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6048
Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 16:56:57 GMT

Kieran Brady wrote:
To all who received my email, I sincerely apologise for sending you email
directly about the
space sets.  [...]
I HONESTLY did not realise I was going to offend in the way that I did.

Thanks.  No hard feelings here.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Never leave a ferret to do a bunny's job.
  - Bun Bun