 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6041
  Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady

(...) used (...) I can create the base functionality with a few filters this weekend, unless people think it would be better to do it via a lugnet group (as some of this thread suggests)... (...) If I created one this weekend, it would be in (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady

I would think it would be best to wait and install it on Lugnet, so that Todd can allow only Lugnet members to use it, greatly reducing the chance of SPAM. Anyone breaking the rules would have their mailing priveleges removed. (...) | Please do not (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady

(...) There is a benefit of not restricting the system to LUGNET users. One does not need to read LUGNET in order to be interested in buying or selling Lego. (...) Agreed. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)