 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5988
Re: One hub & tire for 8448 super street sensation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 09:40:27 GMT

I have a full set of these on ebay right now.

FUT. auction

Scott A

"Tom J" <tj@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:Fu7B61.DC2@lugnet.com...
Hello,

I'm looking for one hub and it's associated rubber tire for the 8448 car.
Please
email me if anyone has one (or more) for sale.  I recently purchased a
discounted 8448 and it was complete missing only 1 tire and I'd like to
replace it.

Thanks
Tom
tj@eclipse.net