 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5977
WTB: One hub & tire for 8448 super street sensation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 15:01:26 GMT

Hello,

I'm looking for one hub and it's associated rubber tire for the 8448 car.
Please
email me if anyone has one (or more) for sale.  I recently purchased a
discounted 8448 and it was complete missing only 1 tire and I'd like to
replace it.

Thanks
Tom
tj@eclipse.net