 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 597
596  |  598
Subject:
Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:24:19 GMT

Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 06:14:46 -0500
To: harrol@one.net.au
From: Bill Moreau <wemoreau@yourinter.net>
Subject: Trade

Mark:

I attempted to contact you direct but mail was undeliverable.

I am interested in trading for the four following sets:

2848
2872
2881
2883

This is what I am sure I have for trade but I need an opportunity to • inventory all of my train stuff:

2 sets of 12V magnetic couplings (that's 4 magnets and 4 holders in black)
3 sets yellow hinge brick 1x1x2 with black shutters (3 bricks & 3 • shutters) I have more of the bricks but no shutters.
4 black 2x2x6 weights
4 gray 3x4 low slope roof (no 3x3 available)
30 black 3x4 low slope roof
6 black 3x3 low slope roof

You mentioned red bucket pieces from 7839 wagon.  I checked Loch's index
of scans and do not see any bucket pieces.  Can you describe in more
detail?  Don't know if I have them.

I will check my train inventory this evening if you have any further
interest.  I do know I have a new 9V motor from the Metroliner and some
spare parts including one door.  If I include the motor and some other
parts then I would be looking for all eight sets.

Sorry, but I can't help you on 2885 or 2887.

Let me know.

Regards,

Bill