 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 596
595  |  597
Subject:
FS 1997 Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:51:27 GMT

Hi all,

I've found a source of the following 1997 promo sets.
Is anyone interested in these. I'm offering them for $5.00 each plus
postage. Supplies are limited and some sets are very limited so if you
want one of each, email asap.

2845 Indian Chief
2846 Indian Kayak
2848 Fright Knight Flying Machine
2871 Diver & Shark
2872 Witch & Fireplace
2880 Open Top Jeep
2881 Parking Gate Attendant
2883 Boat

I'm also after the following for trade:

2885 Paradisa Ice Cream Seller
2887 Petrol Station Attendant

or any of the following spares:

12V magnetic couplings,
2x red bucket pieces from 7839 wagon,
1x2 hinge bricks in yellow and small shutters to fit in black,
1x2 black windows,
2x2x6 weight bricks in any color particularly blue and black,
5 brick diameter spoked wheels in red or white with rubber tyre,
grooved 1x8 plates in grey,
3x3 low slope roof pieces in grey or black
3x4 low slope roof pieces in grey or black
grey road plate with centre island and pedestrian crossing as in 6399
original instructions from any of the above 12V sets including 7730 or
131
non US lego catalogs between 1979 and 1983

Thanks

Mark H.