 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5952
Re: $10 sale: 50 Test Tubes+Caps. Storage Idea for small parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 04:31:11 GMT

Hmm, no takers. You must have too many as well!

Offer is now: 100 test tubes with caps for $10. Some smug person is probably
waiting to double on up to 800 ...

Plastic test tubes are also good for: beads, solder pellets, raw ABS (yeah),
candy (freak out your friends), dispensing minifig hair (my favorite use)... use
your imagination!

Please reply to olsone@spamcop.net

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Erik Olson writes:
Another $10 flat offer (postage included) in search of a buyer:

Clear plastic test tubes. I use these for sorting and storage of tiny Lego
parts. I have hundreds of extras of them (test tubes, not Lego... well maybe
both.) They come wholesale in lots of one thousand, which takes up some space!

They are made from a strong hard plastic, graduated to 15 ml, about 4 inches
long, with soft plastic caps. They are perfect for holding 1x1 type pieces,
minifig accesories, that sort of thing. Minifig heads are about the widest piece
you want to put inside. Some hats, aviator caps for example, get stuck halfway
down (easy to cure because the tubes flex just a tiny bit.)