 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5907
    FS: RCXs —Robert Nielson
   I have a few RCXs that I would like to sell. They are slightly used but in good condition. All are marked RCX 1.0, although some have the AC adapter jack, and some do not. Please email me if interested. I am asking $50.00 USD each for the RCXs with (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)