 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5891
    6991 Unitron Monorail seen in shop —Ardjan Besse
   Hi! Yesterday I saw a boxed #6991 Unitron Monorail in a shop. See (URL) for more info. The box looked a bit shelf-worn, but (of course) I assume it is complete and unopened (it was rather high on a shelf). The price said ATS 2468,- which is at the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)