 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5891
5890  |  5892
Subject:
6991 Unitron Monorail seen in shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:26:17 GMT

Hi!

Yesterday I saw a boxed #6991 Unitron Monorail in a shop. See
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6991 for more info.

The box looked a bit shelf-worn, but (of course) I assume it is
complete and unopened (it was rather high on a shelf).

The price said ATS 2468,- which is at the moment about US$163
(currency converter at http://www.xe.net/ucc/)
Shipping to the USA will cost rather much, probably about $70 or

When someone is interested, just mail me, and we can eventually work
things out....

Ardjan

--
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://www.besse.at/ardjanyalp/