 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5840
    WTT: Pirate system midmast —Christian Smith
    Hello! I am looking to acquire 1 middle mast section from the pirate theme. If no one wishes to part with just a midmast, I suppose I could take an entire three-piece mast instead. For trade, I have approximately 150 lbs of legos dating back to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)