 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5840
WTT: Pirate system midmast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 02:49:13 GMT

    Hello! I am looking to acquire 1 middle mast section from the pirate
theme. If no one wishes to part with just a midmast, I suppose I could take
an entire three-piece mast instead. For trade, I have approximately 150 lbs
of legos dating back to 1965--just let me know what piece or pieces you are
looking for. You can follow up in this group, but it would probably be
easier to email me at the address below. Much thanks ahead of time for your
interest!

Christian Smith
lyabibrave@mindspring.com
"I just want people to see my action heart."