 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5823
5822  |  5824
Subject:
FS/FT Bellville elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:02:37 GMT

NEW BELLVILLE ELEMENTS PLUS SPECIALTY PIECES
--------
A lot of good pieces available here.  All of the elements in this section
are NEW NEVER USED  and are all in perfect condition.  Further descriptions
send upon request.  Your satisfaction is my priority.
Email me if interested in anything.  All items have been assigned a lot
number for convenience.  Cut and paste the items you want and make me a cash
offer.  Or if you would prefer to trade, see my complete want list on this
message thread.  Shipping is from New York State to anywhere.  Thanks for
looking.

NOTE:  all elements in this section came from one copy of Lego set 5847
Bellville Beach Club which was parted out for specific pieces.  The pieces
offered here are fresh from the box!
Would prefer to see or trade all as one group.

BELLVILLE FIGURES AND ACCESSORIES
================================
463  1  Bellville woman w/ White bathing suit
464  1  Bellville girl w/ Pink bathing suit
465  1  Bellville boy w/ Blue bathing suit
466  1  Yellow brim hat
467  1  Orange adult life vest
467a  2  Orange child life vest
468  1  White cloth towel
469  1  White w/ pattern skirt
469a  1  Pink w/ pattern skirt
470  1  Gray standing cat
471  1  Pink hair ribbons wheel
472  1  2x2x2 Blue bucket w/ handle
473  4  Gold coin sprue (one set)
474  1  White clam shell
475  1  Orange starfish
476  1  Red crab
477  1  Yellow minifig camera
478  1  Black minifig binoculars
479  2  LtGreen 1x1 round stud w/ 4 spheres (ice cream)
480  2  Orange ice cream cones
480a  2  White ice cream cones
481  2  Red ice cream bars
481a  2  Brown ice cream bars
482  4  1x1 White cone bricks
483  2  1x1 TransGreen cone bricks
484  2  1x1 TransGreen cylinder bricks
485  4  1x1 TransRed round plates
486  1  cloth White/Pink striped tent canopy
487  1  Yellow Bellville parasol --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6252.gif
488  1  4x4x4 Pink cabinet with door and sink opening
489  1  Orange playground slide and Orange spiral staircase
490  2  windsurfing assemblies (complete) including surf board, plastic
sail, horizontal, and vertical supports

--end--