 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5820
5819  |  5821
Subject:
FS/FT Floral and Fauna, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 07:58:24 GMT

BARRELS & CHESTS PLUS FLORAL & FAUNA
A lot of good pieces available here. All are USED and most are in good to
excellent condition. Further descriptions send upon request. Your
satisfaction is my priority. Email me if interested in anything. Cut and
paste the items you want and make me a cash offer. If you would prefer to
trade, see my complete want list on this message thread. Shipping is from
New York State. Thanks for looking.
Items in this list are arranged by numbered lots for convenience.  Please do
not ask me to split lots or to swap items around from one lot to another.

BARRELS AND CHESTS
===================
270  1  Brown base non-shooting cannon
271  2  Red base non-shooting cannon
272  12 Brown treasure chests
273  18 2x2x2 Brown lid-less barrels

TREES AND FLOWERS
==================
274  4  Green prickly shrubs
275  4  Palm tree bases with five segments (no 4-prong top piece)
276  20 Large Green palm tree fronds
276a  4  Large Paradisa Green palm tree fronds [NEW]
277  8  Small Green palm tree fronds

ANIMALS & SEA CREATURES
=======================
278  3  Green alligators
279  1  Gray dolphin [NEW]
280  5  Black stingrays [NEW]
281  2  White sharks [NEW]
281a  4  DkGray sharks [NEW]
282  3  Gray sharks w/ saw nose [NEW]
283  2  pair TransOrange dragon wings
284  3  pair Black dragon wings
285  1  pair Black dragon front legs/arms
286  1  Brown horse [NEW]
286a  1  Brown horse with multicolor design
287  1  White horse with multicolor design
288  2  White horses
289  6  Black horses
290  3 Red dragon-wing horse nosepieces

--end--