 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5773
Re: ARE YOU INTERESTED ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Duhoski writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Emmanuel Fouquet writes:
Hi Legofans,

This is a mail of information, not a business mail. I need to know the
popularity of the following sets :

8229
8222
6563
6462
8223
8216
6451
6431
6548
6441
6558
6559
8714
8233
8213
8286
6746
6568
8266
8257
PLease, let me know your comments.

See you later,
Emilie

dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr

I might want some of 6563(gator landing) and a few of 6746(chiefs tepee), if • the
price is right :)

steve
I agree with Steve - especially 6563 if I could get them for less than
original msrp after shipping charges to the U.S. have been applied...