 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5716
  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

(...) grey (...) damaged and he replaced it with a red one. (...) Dear Mark, and this is really not the revanche for my april fool joke? I can't believe! I'm a collector since a really long time and I never saw an old grey window and I never saw a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

Hello, In my childhood, I owned a 352 windmill, and I'm absolutely sure that it had a white door and white 2x2 classic window (I live in The Netherlands). Later on the bricks became mixed up in a big box, but I can't remember having any grey doors (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)