 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5689
    A few MIB Lego sets to sell —Kevin Salm
   Greetings all. I still have a number of unopened Lego sets to sell. All are still sealed and have excellent boxes with little or no shelfwear. I have not listed my selling prices here, so that means that anyone can make me an offer (cash or Lego (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)