 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5689
5688  |  5690
Subject:
A few MIB Lego sets to sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:57:04 GMT

Greetings all.  I still have a number of unopened Lego sets to sell.  All are
still sealed and have excellent boxes with little or no shelfwear.
I have not listed my selling prices here, so that means that anyone can make me
an offer (cash or Lego trade or combination).  Shipping is from me in New York
State; I will gladly ship anywhere in the world.

MISB Lego Sets available

1782  Divers Discovery Station
2154  Robo Master
6037  Witch's Windship
6097  Night Lords Castle
6190  Shark's Crystal Cave
6441  Deep Reef Refuge
6560  Diving Expedition Explorer
6748  Boulder Cliff Canyon
6769  Fort Legoredo
6958  Android Base

plus several others.

Inquire via email if interested in anything

                  Kevin Salm
....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....