 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5601
Re: Looking for Imperial Admiral Minifig...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 05:39:22 GMT

"David M. Jones" wrote:

As the subject says, I am looking for the Imperial Soldiers Admiral Minifig.
As far as I know, it only came with the Carribbean Clipper (6274), please
correct me if I'm wrong.  I have lots to trade, and will pay a fair amount
of cash too!  I realize this is probably and impossible feat, but I am
willing to do a pretty lop-sided trade for this COMPLETE minifig (torso,
head, and hat - plain white legs).  Please let me know if you're interested.

Also, if anyone has any of the 1x4 plates with the towball on them (used on
the masts to holdthe sails on) my reconstruction of my BSB has revealed my
shortage of them (by about 3).  Please let me know!

Have you tried calling LEGO Consumer Affairs?  They're usually helpful about
that stuff--just tell them the piece is from either Red Beard Runner (6289?) or
Wild West Weapons Wagon (forget the number...67something...if you're willing to
take it in brown) and you'll be very likely to get three.  They tend to be very
understanding of the foibles of pirate building, but understandably a lot of
"breakable" parts are no longer in stock.  The 1x4s with towballs, however,
should still be around.  (I think 6250, Cross Bone Clipper, and 6280, Armada
Flagship, both had a few of these.  Try citing those and the RBR and you may get
what you need.)

I would offer, but I have been needing all of mine lately.  I'd love to get more
too!

best of luck,

LFB