 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5599
5598  |  5600
Subject:
1300+ parts added to my parts sale page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:14:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Subject says it all.  Most of these come from 32 copies of 5958 Mummy's Tomb.
Look for more parts from the same batch of sets to be added in the next day or
two.

A reminder - I'm selling these in BULK.  That means I won't be breaking those
huge lots up, at least not until I've given people time to take a swipe at
them.  If they go unsold for a while I will probably break the huge lots into
smaller lots, but I won't be selling them by 5's or 10's, just smaller bulk
lots.  One of the reasons I'm willing to sell so cheaply on so many of these
parts is that I don't have to spend loads of time sorting and sorting 2 of
these, 5 of these, etc.  Feel free to buy them up and resell them in smaller
batches.  :)

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html