 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5598
5597  |  5599
Subject:
FS/T lots of stuff!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:59:15 GMT

Too much to list, but here's a sample...

BASIC stuff
Throwbots parts
Technic steering assemblies
aquazone accessories
Wild West parts
and more!

because of recent dealings, I have come to the realization that checks take
forever to clear and I'd prefer money orders if possible, or if we work out a
trade, that's cool too, but I prefer sales.

http://www.geocities.com/compguy_926

Joel