 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5595
Re: FS: Ninja Minifigs and Skeletons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:29:25 GMT

I've sold all the Ninja minifigs but still have the skeletons available.

I *won't* beat my prices b/c I don't have to, but please feel free to buy from
Eric or Chris if you want to get some cheap ninja minifigs.

Not sure what to say about the two replys to my FS post ti undercut my prices,
wasn't the unofficial accepted practice to start your own thread in this
situation?  I don't really care I guess, more curiosity on the concensus on how
this should be done.

-MikeU

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Ulring writes:
I have the following new/unused complete minifigs for sale:

20 Red Ninja Minifigs, $1.10 each
12 DkGray Ninja Minifigs, $1.35 each
8 Black Ninja Minifigs, $1.60 each
10 Skeletons, $2.25 each

I will also sell black or gray swords (katanas?) along with each Ninja bought
for an additional $.15 each.  Supplies of swords are limited to quantity of
minifigs purchased.

First come, first served.

-Mike Ulring