 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5586
FS: Ninja Minifigs and Skeletons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:54:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have the following new/unused complete minifigs for sale:

20 Red Ninja Minifigs, $1.10 each
12 DkGray Ninja Minifigs, $1.35 each
8 Black Ninja Minifigs, $1.60 each
10 Skeletons, $2.25 each

I will also sell black or gray swords (katanas?) along with each Ninja bought
for an additional $.15 each.  Supplies of swords are limited to quantity of
minifigs purchased.

First come, first served.

-Mike Ulring