 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5532
Re: Brickfan is Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:30:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Siskind writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rich Manzo writes:
Hi all,

After many months of building stock and planning I am pleased to announce the
opening of my new Lego sales Website, Brickfan. see it at

http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com

Brickfan has many sets from every theme. Brickfan has only rare, • discontinued,
or hard to find sets all MISB. Brickfan has over 50 sets available ranging in
age from 1992-present. Please take a look, you might find something you
like!  :)

Thanks for looking
    Rich

Looks like you need more bandwidth!  I've got a DSL connection and it's still
taking about 5-10 minutes to load a page from your site!

Dan

Like Troy said, when my host site gets too crowded it affects my site too. :(
I have never had to wait 5-10 min, but if it ever happens again just go back
at a later time. Bigstep is usually very good and this does not happen very
often. Sorry for any incovienance.

--Rich