 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5521
5520  |  5522
Subject:
Brickfan is Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:04:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

After many months of building stock and planning I am pleased to announce the
opening of my new Lego sales Website, Brickfan. see it at

http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com

Brickfan has many sets from every theme. Brickfan has only rare, discontinued,
or hard to find sets all MISB. Brickfan has over 50 sets available ranging in
age from 1992-present. Please take a look, you might find something you
like!  :)

Thanks for looking
     Rich