 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5516
  FS: Minifig accessories and Trees

In order to concentrate on the building of my six wide fire apparatus, I'm clearing out many of the items that I don't need. All of these items are in new or like new condition. This sale is for those in the US only, and buyers will be charged $4.50 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  Re: FS: Minifig accessories and Trees

I sent you an email with an offer for the horses, dragons, spears, and shields. Check it and get back to me at Xcalabur@rocketmail.com -Chris (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)