 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5496
  Re: Influencing what parts people work on

(...) A question, if I may -- how should we be referring to the female members of your guild? Do you call them Guildswomen, Guildspersons, or Guildsmen? --Todd (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Influencing what parts people work on

(...) I prefer Guildsman. But you'll have to ask Julie, she's our token member of the fair(1) sex at current. Interesting place for a follow up to go, I must say. I guess paying for parts designers to take our wishes into account is market related (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)