 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5486
  Re: Znap feeler

(...) Larry: The TRU in Cincinnati had ALOT of all of the above mentioned sets (as well as the 3591 green helicopter transport 29.99). There was an entire endcap with these sets as well as overstock on the top shelves so I imagine that they will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

(...) I'll say. Not to mention what I really want them for. ++Lar (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)