 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5440
Re: Wanted - Part from Twisted Time Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:44:43 GMT

Yes, the B-W B does use this rim in black.

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Will Hess wrote:

I'm looking for 6-8 of the black wheels used in the smokestack of the
Twisted Time Train (set 6497).  If you've purchased this set and parted it
out please contact me if you have any of these available.

As an alternative I'd accept the same part in grey as used in the wheels for
Magic Flash (5581).

Doesn't the Adventurers Bi-Wing Baron ($6; now $4 lots of places) use this as an
engine cowl?  That will probably be a more readily available source.

best

LFB