 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5394
Re: WTB/WTT: LegoPirate SHip Mast & Rigging Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:08:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David M. Jones writes:
Hello All,
   I am currently looking for the mast base (I need two) from the 6285 -
Blackseas Baracuda. The piece is a 4x4 Black plate with a 2x2 Round tube
extending perpendicular to the plate about 11 Bricks high. Again, I need at
least 2 of these, probably actually 3 of them.  I also need about 5 of the
brown, rope ladder rigging pieces from the set.  These pieces were also
included on the 6274 - Carribean Clipper, and 6270 - Forbidden Island.  Will
entertain the best offers only, trade or sell.

Thanks,
Dave

Have 1 mast base in black, 4 rigging sets.  Also 1 mast upper piece and
1 blk/gray 2 piece boat hull if you want them. What do you have in trade?