 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5388
  FS: Parts from 10 copies of 7151 Sith Infiltrator

I went out tonite and done it again ;-) - 10 Sith Infiltrators. Please take a look: (URL) are 600 dark grey slopes, all shapes and sizes. Prices are usually 1/2 BAYLIT prices. I hope some of you can help me out with some of these left over parts, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)