 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5388
FS: Parts from 10 copies of 7151 Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:37:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I went out tonite and done it again ;-) - 10 Sith Infiltrators.
Please take a look:

http://www.aloha.net/~danjezek/lego_sale.html

Included are 600 dark grey slopes, all shapes and sizes.
Prices are usually 1/2 BAYLIT prices.
I hope some of you can help me out with some of these left over parts, over
8,000 of them, as my Lego budget for this month has exceeded 20 times over.
It feels great to have mass quantities of Lego again.
Thanks!

D.