 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5373
  FS or T: whole load of palm tree leaves, trunk sections, etc.

Do your Pirates need cover for their base? I've got the following up for sale or trade. Take a peek: 10 large palm tree leaves 4 small palm tree leaves 1 brown "leaf connector" 1 green "" 3 tree base sections 15 tree sections I'd like to give these (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Update: FS or T: whole load of palm tree leaves, trunk sections, etc.

All the following are still up for sale or trade! Please check them out! (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)