 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5373
FS or T: whole load of palm tree leaves, trunk sections, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:16:43 GMT

Do your Pirates need cover for their base?  I've got the following up for sale
or trade.  Take a peek:

10 large palm tree leaves
4 small palm tree leaves
1 brown "leaf connector"
1 green       ""
3 tree base sections
15 tree sections

I'd like to give these a good home, as I don't need them anymore.  What I do
need is Castle minifigs, accessories, etc.  My top priority right now is
Dragon Masters, Wolfpack, and I need 4 2x2 quarter circle pieces that form a
4x4 donut when placed together.  Also wanted: ninjas, shoguns, samauri.
Trades will be honored before cash offers, but if you want to buy, I'm asking
$10, shipping included.  Email any responses to Xcalabur@rocketmail.com.  As
always, this is first come first serve, so hurry!
-Chris