 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 536
  Re: Looking for mini figures

(...) Check out 4805 Ninja Knights. It's got 1 each of the Shogun, the blue Samurai, the red Samurai, the grey ninja, and the black ninja. No horses, though, and it looks like only three swords. J (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for mini figures

(...) Saw that a couple nights ago for the first time. As much as I am lukewarm to the whole Ninja theme, I have to admit this minifig pack sure beats the tar out of the Fright Force. (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for mini figures

Mike Stanley wrote: <Ninja Knights snip> (...) Too true. Whenever I get around to buying a few duplicate sets to bolster my army, it's probably going to be the Bat Lord's Catapult, because I don't really need another Bat Lord or Witch. I might as (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)