 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5331
5330  |  5332
Subject:
I've got lots of Adventures sets to trade 5978 and 5958
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:49:41 GMT

I've got several new Sphynx Secret Surprise (5978) and several new Mummy's
Tomb (5958) sets that I would like to trade or sell.  I am willing to
consider a trade for just about anything Lego.  Send me a
message if you are interested.  I am interested in  parts (mostly plates and
hinges) as well as sets. I would be willing to break these up or part them out
if needed.

I am in the process of building miniland scale people so I am looking for lots
of items of 1x3 or smaller.  I've got around 30 minifig scale people so far
and want to build more.
Thanks!

Here's a few older things I am after:

1.)  Just about anything Pirates or Technic.
2.)  Any Paradisa; 6402, 6410, 6414
3.)  Pizza set 6350
4.)  Hot Rod set 6561
5.)  F1 Tow truck 6484