 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5302
  Last of my Castle Stuff...

This is the last of my castle stuff....Hopefull, I can either get some $$ or maybe a few parts here and there for my stuff i'm trying to build. Anyhoo,, i've inventoried the remainder, and here's the list. Jot down what you want and contact me. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Last of my Castle Stuff...(CLARIFICATION)

(...) These have a Brown Lance with a Red & Blue Flag, no Sword. Made an oversight. (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Last of my Castle Stuff...

(...) Black crotch!! Yipes! Sounds like a horrible infection! Sorry, Bill :~D (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Last of my Castle Stuff...Last time I'm posting this!!

This is the last time i'm gonna post this...it seems everyone who I offered it to or told them about this, I don't get an e-mail back!! I know that at least 3 or so people here want particular items off this list, even if I have to take apart some (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)