 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5302
5301  |  5303
Subject:
Last of my Castle Stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 05:51:45 GMT

This is the last of my castle stuff....Hopefull, I can either get some $$ or
maybe a few parts here and there for my stuff i'm trying to build. Anyhoo,,
i've inventoried the remainder, and here's the list. Jot down what you want
and contact me.

Forrestmen

1X "Pouch" Torso, Brown Hat, Red Feather, Grey Sword. Some of the artwork on
the Torso has worn off.

1X Blue & Green Arms/Torso, Green Hat, Yellow Feather, Brown Crossbow and
Quiver.

Knights (NOTE: All the Helmets are the OLD ones, not the adjustable Visor
ones. And, a Black Monarch's Shield and Grey Sword acommpany each Fig.)

1X Black & Blue Arms/Torso, Black Helmet, All Black Legs, Blue 3 Feather
Plume.

1X Red & Blue Arms/Torso, Black Helmet, Red & Black Legs, Red "Ponytail"
Plume.

1X Black Arms & Torso, Grey helmet, Blue & Black Legs, Red "Ponytail" Plume.

1X Blue & Red Arms/Torso, Grey Helmet, Red & Black Legs, Yellow 3 Feather
Plume.

Soldiers (NOTE: All come with a Shield of some sort. Grouped according to
shields.)

Black Monarches

3X Blue Chainmail Torso, Black Samurai-esque Helmets, brown battle Axes.

1X "            ", Grey Steeple Helmet, Brown Spear.

2X Red Chainmail Torsos, Grey Steeple Helmets, Red "Crotch", Black Legs, One
Spear, one Axe, both Brown.

Lion Shield

1X Red Chain mail Torso, Grey Samurai-esque Helmet, Red Legs, Black "Crotch",
Grey Sword.

Round Viking Shield

1X "                  ", "                  ", Red Legs, Black "Crotch", Grey
Sword.

Horses

1X White Horse, Red and Blue Drapery, Grey Lance, Red & Blue Flags, Black Whip.

1X Brown Horse, Black & Blue Drapery, Grey lance, Red & Blue Flags, Black
Monarchs Flag.

Weaponry and Assorted Accessories

1X Body, Red Chainmail Torso, Red/Black legs, no head.

6X Lances, 5 Grey, 1 Black.

2X Brown Spears

3X Grey Swords

1X Brown Pitchfork

1X Wagon Wheel

9X plumes, 1 Blue, 4 Yellow, 4 Red

3X Orange Flames

Here's What I want:

The 9V Battery Pack ala Lego Set #6480 L&S Hook & Ladder Truck (I want the
entire package, with Decals, Lights and Blue & Red Lenses. Any 9V Packs
without Decals is Okay too.)

Red Hose Carriers, with Hoses Intact. I need 3 of them. I don't want ones that
have the Fire Emblem on the side.

1 Grey Ladder

1 2X4 Stud Red Hinge

1 4X4 Roundtable Piece, like the one in the Blaze Battler Set.

Lego #6417 Paradisa Jumping Course Set

E-Mail me with you wants and what you would pay or trade for. Reasonable
offers will be accepted first. Trades will be accepted first before Money
offers. Aloha!!