 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5239
  KC Masterpieces: 200+ sets for sale

The boss says it's time to clean out my inventory (and start spending some money on her instead of my plastic figdom) I have over 200 sets for sale from these themes: Adventurers - 3 sets Aquazone - 5 sets Castle - 46 sets Pirates - 23 sets Space - (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: KC Masterpieces: 200+ sets for sale

Due to good initial interest 52 sets are already spoken for. That still leaves over 150 sets for sale. Check it out at (URL) well, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off KC Masterpieces - limited time only

My impatience is your gain. I'm offering a 20% discount off the listed prices of new sales on my web page. Act now as I will end this offer in 2-3 days. Sets not sold this week will be subjected to the eBay vulture culture. 130 Available Sets: 3 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)