 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5275
Re: KC Masterpieces: 200+ sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:55:15 GMT

Due to good initial interest 52 sets are already spoken for.  That still
leaves over 150 sets for sale.

Check it out at http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/KCM.htm

Buy well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andreas Stabno writes:
The boss says it's time to clean out my inventory (and start spending some
money on her instead of my plastic figdom)

I have over 200 sets for sale from these themes:

Adventurers -  3 sets
Aquazone    -  5 sets
Castle      - 46 sets
Pirates     - 23 sets
Space       - 58 sets
Technic     - 31 sets
Town        - 43 sets
Wild West   -  7 sets

A few of these are fairly new and mint.  Most are used oldies!  I hope to find
good "LUGNETter" homes for these sets before pursuing other sales channels.

Just follow the direct link to
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/KCM.htm

Or check up on references at
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=astabno