 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5157
5156  |  5158
Subject:
WTB Horse Carriage Hinge Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 05:07:42 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I am seeking these odd hinges that are most often found on horse drawn
carriages attaching the horses to the carriage.  I am interested in any
colors, and in multiples of each color. I have actually seen red and blue
ones, but there are also black ones, and yellow ones too (or so I am
told).  Anyway, I was hoping that I could locate some of these plate
configurations that would include the cross piece that is hinged on both
sides of its middle (1x6), the part that is hinged on both ends (1x6),
and the turntable it all attaches to which is hinged on one side only
2x2) -- 3 hinge plates altogether!  Pictures of what I seek, can be viwed
at the following URLs:

black from 6765: http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6765/6765-25.html
blue from 6044:  http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6044/6044-04.html
blue from 6055:  http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6055/6055-03.html
red from 6056:   http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6056/6056-06.html

Write to me privately if you have any to offer.

Thanks in advance,

Richard
blueofnoon@aol.com