 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5156
Re: FS Misc. parts--clarification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:33:54 GMT

Brian Sauls wrote in message ...
Whoo-hoo!  Went clearance shopping today and would like to get rid of some
of the extras that I don't need.  I'll start this as a sale, and whatever • is
left by Friday, March 17 is either going to Ebay or back into my parts
buckets.  Reply via email to order (don't forget quantity).

Terms:  All items are new.  Buyer pays actual shipping or $1, whichever is
greater.  All prices are  US Dollars, and payment should be the same.
Payment may be made via X.com (preferred), Paypal (second), money order, or
cash (your discretion).  I will ship via US Mail within 48 hours of
receiving payment--buyer pays for insurance if desired.  Payment must be
received in 5 business (7 actual) days after I confirm your order or the
sale will be void.  I guarantee the items to be as stated below.  If the
items are *not* as stated, I will issue a refund (less shipping) within 48
hours of receiving the returned items.  Updates will be posted as replies • to
this message.

Note:  I always welcome constructive criticism--any feedback is welcome.  I
*may* consider trades, but since I'm not building right now, there's • nothing
I really need.  I will also *consider* trading accessories, but again make
no promises.  I'm working on posting images--when that happens I'll post a