 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5155
  FS Misc. parts

Whoo-hoo! Went clearance shopping today and would like to get rid of some of the extras that I don't need. I'll start this as a sale, and whatever is left by Friday, March 17 is either going to Ebay or back into my parts buckets. Reply via email to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS Misc. parts--clarification

Brian Sauls wrote in message ... (...) is (...) to (...) nothing (...) 6 sets 4ea Slick racing tires w/ small yellow hubs, 2 ea lt. grey 2x2 axles (small pin) $1.00 PER SET <snip> The remaining information is correct in the previous post. I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)