 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5071
5070  |  5072
Subject:
WTT/WTB: 2 M-Tron torsos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 23:18:40 GMT

Just two of these, do I want. Speak like this you will, when too much time
with LEGO you spend, yes!

I have Classic Space parts and figs, many town minifig accessories and excess
Technic parts as well as LEGOLAND Castle (375 era) minifigs to trade. Ooh, I
have two pieces of right-curved blue railway track in fair-to-poor condition
to trade, and a single monorail stanchion, without track bracket.

-Cheese
Remove Hormel's tasty luncheon meat to reply.