 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5070
Re: WTT/WTB: Blacktron II torsos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 23:10:32 GMT

Update: I'm still looking for 5 of these darlings.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matthew Wilkins writes:
Wow, my first post to b-s-t! I'm looking for quantity: 7 of white Blacktron II
minifig torsos with or without arms. I have Classic Space parts and figs, many
town minifig accessories and excess Technic parts as well as LEGOLAND Castle
(375 era) minifigs to trade.

Remove nospam in my email addy to mail me!

-Cheese