 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5061
  FS/FT: SPACE, CASTLE, PIRATE, MISC FIGS (some OLD!)

I have the following figures for sale or trade. The only things I really want in trade right now are Knights Kingdom complete figures, or useful castle pieces/sets. (Castle wall sections, parapet pieces, doors {esp. the big wooden doors from Flying (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Clarification...Re: FS/FT: SPACE, CASTLE, PIRATE, MISC FIGS (some OLD!)

D'OH! I should point out that I am perfectly willing to trade these figures for Ninja sets as well...anyone want to trade a 6089 and 6093 for this whole lot of figs? =) Not bloody likely, but worth a try...heck, even a 6089 and 3052 or 3053 might (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)