 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5061
5060  |  5062
Subject:
FS/FT: SPACE, CASTLE, PIRATE, MISC FIGS (some OLD!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:37:17 GMT

I have the following figures for sale or trade.  The only things I really want
in trade right now are Knights Kingdom complete figures, or useful castle
pieces/sets.  (Castle wall sections, parapet pieces, doors {esp. the big
wooden doors from Flying Ninja Fortress} baseplates, trees, flowers, etc.)  E-
mail me with offers or questions.  I'll try and get some pictures of this
stuff up in a couple of days, if it isn't already sold/traded for.  Here goes:

ROYAL KNIGHTS ERA FIGS
1 Royal King (Redhead, crown/red plume, silver sword, horse/trappings, cape,
shield, lance, cloth flag)
4 Red/red chainmail figs, red/black legs, no heads
2 Red/blue chainmail figs, blue/black legs, no heads

BLACK FALCON ERA FIGS
3 Blue/black armor chest figs w/blue/black legs, no heads
3 Red/blue armor torsos, black/red legs, no heads
2 Black/red armor chest figs, black/red legs, no heads

OLD CASTLE FIGS
1 All red torso/legs w/3-color shield logo (purple,orange,blue) & orange
border on chest
1 Red/black knight figure with 3-color shield logo, red/black legs, red
helmet/visor (Yellow Castle era!)
1 Black/red torso fig w/maroon & orange chest shield logo, red/black legs, no
head
1 Maroon/red shield, color scratched up

OLD SPACE FIGS
1 Old red spaceman, red old-style helmet & air tank
1 Old yellow spaceman, old-style helmet
1 Old yellow spaceman, newer-style helmet
2 Old yellow spacemen, no heads/helmets.  (One has badly scratched legs, other
is in great shape.)

WILD WEST FIGS
6 Blue Cavalry soldiers w/smiley heads: 1 Captain w/saber hat, double-breasted
torso; 2 w/blue cowboy hats, single-breasted torsos; 3 w/small blue caps,
suspender torsos
1 sheriff w/smiley head, brown vest torso, grey star cowboy hat

PIRATE/ISLANDER FIGS
6 Islander figures: 1 Chief w/painted head, red mask; 3 men w/painted faces,
no hair; 1 woman w/smiley face, no hair
1 Shipwrecked pirate captain w/skull hat, full-color parrot, rapier, skull
clip-flag
1 Pirate fig, light grey legs, red/cream shirt

MISCELLANEOUS
1 Old policeman w/black hat
1 Doctor torso w/red legs (red cross on right side of shirt)
1 VERY old 3-piece minifig (Single piece black torso, single piece black legs,
yellow blank head)

Thanks for looking, and e-mail me if you have questions!

Aaron Hines

-To paraphrase Homer Simpson, "Mmmmmm...minifigs."